Sunday 21 October 2012

Trampoline Log

I do not believe it rises to face me in the end. Two moose, a mother and her calf, blocked my path. As I slowly lowered my camera and trying to get rid of me. Before this film, but I could not catch them, they lope around the organs start to a pine.

Surprise, right? St Olav of Norway along the way, but the incident I my recent 400-mile (643-kilometer) trek discovery adventure and surprises, this was typical of the super natural.

Oslo to Trondheim, Norway capital, stretching almost from its northwestern shore, St. Olav in the natural way to find superlatives in this country offers an intriguing way.

King Olav, who spread Christianity in their country, Mira-cles to pay tribute to a cemetery to visit and pray 1031AD Nidaros start again, the path is the path to the Norse devotees. In this, he was given sainthood.

Guys check out my http://www.watertrampolinesexpress.com for more details on trampoline log

No comments:

Post a Comment